Mojo, a one-of-a-kind Sports Stock Market, announced today the release of its first daily fantasy product, Mojo Fantasy.
Using the same selection, odds, and cashout availability as Mojo’s licensed New Jersey sportsbook, Mojo Fantasy offers the excitement of its live market in fantasy contests of skill. Today’s release brings Mojo to 20 states and territories for the first time.
On Mojo Fantasy, every player prop functions like a stock, with dynamic probability-based pricing. Unlike traditional sportsbooks, customers can instantly buy and sell their picks throughout the game and are free to hold, trade, or cash out as the odds change. The Mojo Fantasy app can be downloaded here.
- Sportsbook Thrills: Thousands of player props with real-time sportsbook odds, the ability to build multi-sport portfolios, and player props exclusively available on Mojo.
- Ultimate Control: Customers can ride their picks, buy low and sell high in real-time, and cash out to maximize gains or cut losses.
- Cash Prizes: The more a portfolio grows, the bigger the prizes. Beat other contestants to win real money, even if you’re not on top of the leaderboard.
“Since launching Mojo Sportsbook in New Jersey last fall, the biggest request we’ve received is to bring our completely differentiated product to new states. Today, we’re excited to offer the thrill of playing Mojo to millions of sports fans nationwide in daily fantasy real-money contests,” said Vinit Bharara, Co-Founder & CEO.
“Mojo Fantasy offers thousands of player picks in a stock-market style UI with live odds and cashouts. Customers can track the value of their picks in real-time as the odds change, with the ability to trade in and out instantly. Mojo’s market mirrors sports’ exciting and inherently wild twists and turns and is the ultimate second screen for fans.”
With today’s launch, Mojo Fantasy offers two distinct contest types:
- In The Green: Contestants finishing with a positive return are guaranteed a percentage of the winnings. The higher the return, the higher the percentage of winnings earned.
- Double-Up: Finish better than half of the contestants and double your buy-in.
Mojo Fantasy is available on the Apple App Store and debuts in Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Mojo launched in September 2022 as a regulated sportsbook in New Jersey and has raised over $100 million from institutional and angel investors. This includes founding partners (Alex Rodriguez, Marc Lore, Vinit Bharara, and Bart Stein), Thrive Capital, Tiger Global, Fin Capital, and Courtside Ventures, as well as the NFL Players Association, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis Ventures, Chris Rock, Gary Vaynerchuk, Michael Kives, Jason Derulo, Jack Abraham, Morris Bailey, and others.