Introducing the Chicago Bulls Ring of Honor!
We are excited to announce our Ring of Honor, celebrating past players, coaches, and front office staff who have made outstanding contributions.
— Chicago Bulls (@chicagobulls) December 12, 2023
The Chicago Bulls have announced a Ring of Honor. The Bulls will hold a Ring of Honor game on January 12th against the Golden State Warriors. On their official X account, the Bulls stated that the Ring of Honor will celebrate players, coaches, and front-office staff from the past who have made outstanding contributions. The Bulls launched a website stating the criteria required to be inducted into their Ring of Honor, which includes:
- A minimum of three seasons with the Chicago Bulls
- Players must be retired for at least three years
- Staff must have made significant contributions to the Bulls
- Staff must have made an impact on championships or league awards
- All honorees must have substantial achievements with the Bulls, made a meaningful contribution to team success, or hold records that have been sustained throughout team history.
- All honorees must have demonstrated exceptional character and integrity on and off the court through their playing career and retirement.
Based on these requirements, the Bulls Ring of Honor will be seen as a highly prestigious award within the organization. This will serve as a Hall of Fame within the Bulls organization.
The Chicago Bulls have also announced the inaugural class featuring:
- Jerry Sloan
- Bob Love
- Michael Jordan
- Scottie Pippen
- Toni Kukoc
- Chet Walker
- Artis Gilmore
- Dennis Rodman
- Phil Jackson
- Jerry Krause
- Johnny Kerr
- Tex Winter
- Dick Klein
- The entire 1995-96 Chicago Bulls team
The inaugural class features legendary players and staff within the Bulls organization. Bulls fans will await in excitement for fan-favorite players such as Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah to be inducted into future classes.